Paleo, Low Carb, Whole 30, FODMAP
Prep Time: 5 minutes || Cook Time: 25 minutes || Serves: 4 Servings
Note: If you have no sh*ts given about paleo, feel free to use soy sauce instead of coconut aminos. Heck, go nuts and use tamari if you want!
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil (my favorite)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (omit for FODMAP)
- 1/2 cup onion, diced (switch to 1/2 cup leek for FODMAP)
- 1 lb ground bison (or any ground meat)
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce, more to taste (my favorite)
- 14 oz of coleslaw (my recipe)
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Aminos or soy sauce (my favorite)
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar (my favorite)
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds (my recipe)
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add garlic (omit for FODMAP), onion (or leeks for FODMAP), & white portion of green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent & garlic if fragrant.
- Add ground bison, grated ginger, sea salt, black pepper & Sriracha. Sauté until the bison is cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw, coconut aminos, & rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.